We can’t wait to see you at the next BETC production!
Select the show below to purchase tickets.
Click HERE to register now for BETC’s Leading Ladies event at Cantina Laredo on Thursday, October 20.
Click HERE to register now for our VIP Playwright Reception with David Valdes Greenwood on Saturday, October 22.
BETC Ticket Policy:
- AGE RESTRICTIONS: No patrons under the age of 6 are permitted. No babes in arms. Parents and guardians, please visit the show pages for information regarding suitability of the play content. For children in grades K-6, consider coming to a BETC Playdate.
- FREE RUSH FOR AGES 25 & UNDER: BETC offers free rush tickets to patrons age 25 and under! HOW IT WORKS: Rush patrons must come to the Dairy Arts Center in person, beginning one hour before show time, to sign up at the box office and show a valid ID to prove their age*. At 10 minutes prior to show time, if there are tickets available, the box office will give them away, in the order that qualified Rush patrons signed up, subject to availability. *Those under age 17 will not be required to show ID.
- ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNT: BETC has partnered with Blue Star Theatres, a program of Blue Star Families and Theatre Communications Group, with support from the MetLife Foundation, to offer special discounts to active military and their immediate family members. Go to our Blue Star page to learn more.
- REFUNDS & EXCHANGES: No refunds will be given except in the case of a show cancellation (see next bullet point). Tickets must be released by phone, in person or received by the box office at least two hours before the performance in order to be eligible for an exchange. New ticket prices for exchanges fluctuate depending on performance date.
- SHOW CANCELLATIONS: If a performance is cancelled for any reason, please contact the Box Office within seven (7) days of the cancelled performance and choose either a refund or ticket exchange. If exchanging, tickets must be exchanged for an eligible BETC show within the 2016-2017 season.
- CURTAIN TIME: Times are listed on your tickets and confirmations, as well as on our website. Please allow ample time to park and arrive at the theatre before the performance. Shows begin on time and latecomers cannot be guaranteed seating. Latecomers will be seated at suitable intervals or at intermission, at the discretion of the house manager. Latecomers do not receive refunds. If you leave during a performance, it may not be possible for you to return until intermission.
- SERVICE ANIMALS: Service animals are the only pets allowed in the box office, lobby or any events and/or performances.