BETC Board of Directors’ Season 12 Raffle
The BETC Board of Directors’ Season 12 Raffle is our biggest fundraiser of the year and all proceeds will directly benefit BETC’s productions and programming. There are only 300 tickets available, with a 1-in-12 chance of winning! Help us celebrate Season 12 and support BETC’s wonderful programs at the same time.
Featuring 25 amazing prizes including:
- GRAND PRIZE: 7-day trip for two to Paris, including airfare & 4-star hotel
- Beaver Creek 5-night Spring Break Lodging—luxury 2-bed, 2 bath condo
- Four Broncos tickets & parking pass
- Hot Air Balloon Ride for two
- Boulder weekend of fun: Enjoy a day of fun activities, visit notable Boulder institutions, enjoy lunch or dinner and stay the night
- Savory Spice—private tasting party for twenty guests
- 1-night stay at Hotel Boulderado
- $250 Frasca gift card
- $250 St. Julien Spa gift card
- Introductory dance lessons with Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- 1-night stay at Chautauqua Park
- 1-day home cooking class for two
- Denver Aquarium 4-pack
- Denver Museums and Dining
- Two club seat tickets to a Rockies Fireworks Game
- Custom facial at AURA Skincare
- $150 gift card at JAX Outdoor Gear
- $150 Brasserie Ten Ten gift card
- 1-hour private lesson at Rocky Mountain Tennis Center
- $130 Eureka! gift card
- $125 The Cork Restaurant gift card
- $125 Cantina Laredo gift card & Trader Joe’s gift basket
- $120 Carelli’s gift card
- $125 gift cards to Arugula, Tangerine & Murphy’s
Raffle tickets are on sale now until Sunday, December 17th @ 3:30pm, or until all 300 tickets are sold, whichever occurs first. Tickets are $100 each*. Winners will be announced on Sunday, December 17th @ 4:00pm, in the Grace Gamm Theater at the Dairy Arts Center, 2590 Walnut Street, Boulder. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be contacted via email and phone; winners will be posted here within 24 hours of the raffle on December 17, 2017. The winners will be posted here for 30 days. If you have any questions, call (303) 351-BETC.
Boulder Ensemble Theatre Company Board of Directors raffle license #2017-12304.
*Raffle ticket purchases are not considered to be charitable contributions. Vendor and processing fees will apply.