Let’s go to New York!
Join other BETC fans and friends for a fun-filled, theatre-filled weekend in New York during Spring Break 2019. Only 20 spots available!
Dates: Friday, March 22nd – Monday, March 25th, 2019 (4 days, 3 nights)
Cost: $2,450 per person (based on double occupancy; $2,850 based on single occupancy)
50% due at time of booking; full refund eligible through November 30, 2018. Balance due January 19, 2019.
BOOK ONLINE (call 303-351-BETC to book over the phone)
Includes ALL THIS:
- Round-trip non-stop airfare from Denver to New York;
- Round-trip transportation between New York airport and Hotel;
- Three nights at the 4-star Novotel Hotel, located in the Theater district, within easy walking distance of Times Square, Broadway, Rockefeller Center, and so much more;
- Tickets to three Broadway shows (TBD Fall 2018, once shows and schedules are released);
- Meet ‘n’ greets with VIPs;
- Two group dinners at landmark restaurants in the theatre district, hosted by BETC founders Stephen Weitz and Rebecca Remaly;
- Voucher for your choice of the Empire State Building Observatory, Metropolitan Museum of Art, or Top of the Rock Observation Deck;
- Voucher for your choice of the American Museum of National History, the Museum of the City of New York, or a Harbor Cruise;
- Plenty of free time to explore all the glory and fun of New York City!