BETC in NY: May 15-18, 2020
Join other BETC fans and friends for a fun-filled, theatre-filled weekend in New York.
- Round-trip non-stop airfare from Denver to New York;
- Round-trip transportation between New York airport and Hotel;
- Three nights at the 4-star Novotel Hotel, located in the Theater district, within easy walking distance of Times Square, Broadway, Rockefeller Center, and so much more;
- Tickets to three Broadway shows;
- Two group dinners at landmark restaurants in the theatre district;
- Voucher for your choice of the Empire State Building Observatory, Metropolitan Museum of Art, or Top of the Rock Observation Deck;
- Voucher for your choice of the American Museum of National History, the Museum of the City of New York, or a Harbor Cruise;
- Plenty of free time to explore all the glory and fun of New York City!
Announcing two of our three scheduled Broadway shows:
SPRING 2020 NY TRIP PRICE:
$2640 per person (based on double-occupancy)
$2980 based on single-occupancy
*50% due by 12/31/19, balance due 2/29/20. 50% deposit is required to secure a spot.
Our Spring 2019 trip was one to remember!
“Not only was seeing four major Broadway plays with top-notch actors an amazing experience, but discussing the plays with theater professionals afterward was an experience like no other.” – Chris
“I enjoyed the fellowship with the other group members almost more than than the actual plays! It was so delightful to meet other enthusiastic BETC supporters and know them as nice, interesting, fun people with whom I could share this exciting adventure — traipsing around the NY theater district, enjoying the plays and discussing them afterwards. What a wonderful weekend!” – Virginia
“Extending BETC’s impressive Colorado repertoire to include Broadway productions is pure genius. The combo of Tony-winning plays, experimental theater, and tix to cultural offerings made a perfect package. Booking the Spring Break in New York trip was an easy decision. Logistics ran smoothly and Stephen and Rebecca REALLY know their stuff. Long, tasty weekend.” – Jeannie
“This trip was so fun and easy! Nice small group, lots of free time to enjoy the sites of New York, awesome theater and ad hoc discussions about theater with BETC directors and fellow theater enthusiasts was awesome. The price really cannot be beat, I don’t think I could do it for less! I thoroughly enjoyed myself!” – Gwen
“What a thrill! BETC’s 4-day NYC Theatre trip was intense (in a good way), easy (in an organized way), and illuminating in all ways. I loved the curation provided by BETC and will mark this as a regular theatrical vacation annually henceforth.” – Sylvia