BETC is seeking new members for our Board of Directors.
We’re looking for people with a deep passion for outstanding theatre. For 13 years, our volunteer board has helped build our company to inspire our audiences and enrich our community. We’re looking for leaders like you to bring new ideas, resources, and perspectives to our work.
BETC board members are amazing advocates who value and support BETC’s work, and who are willing to:
- Serve a three-year term
- Commit 5-8 hours per month in the service of BETC
- Attend six board meetings, the annual June board retreat, and periodic committee meetings throughout the year
- Contribute to fulfilling the board’s policy-making, management, fundraising, and fiscal oversight responsibilities
- Help BETC connect with expertise, resources, and new audiences through their personal and professional networks
- Learn more about nonprofit governance and the field of theatre
- Make a personally significant financial commitment to BETC
If you are willing, and fit one or more of the following descriptions, we invite you to apply:
- An energetic entrepreneur, eager to put your enthusiasm for BETC to work.
- An astute commercial investor or real estate professional, who can advise as we explore future opportunities for a dedicated facility.
- A concerned citizen advocate, who can help navigate Boulder’s political landscape of civic policy development, funding, and legislation.
- A cultural leader in a related field, willing to build strong collaborative programs with us.
- A local/regional professional, who can connect us with other leaders and resources in Boulder’s leading industries.
- A community organizer, who takes joy in creating entertaining, successful fundraising and engagement events.
Interested? Then apply below by March 31, 2019. A board committee will review applications and follow up with all candidates by April 15.